Your privacy is important to us - as is being transparent about how we use your data.
Lord Fox is the trading name of the company Arangkhel Ltd.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Lord Fox collects ONLY the information that you provide to eBay, Amazon, or one of our online stores that is necessary for us to fulfil your order. This includes personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
In the event that you have purchased one of our custom products with information you are required to provide by visiting this page, or have provided directly on marketplaces or stores that allow you too, we also collect the specific customisation information you provide to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LordFox with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our marketplaces, via email or on-marketplace messaging systems (such as eBay messaging).
- When you use or view any of our company websites (such as LordFox.com, PhotoFacemasks.com, and any others owned by LordFox) we may collect anonymised data in the form of cookies. For more detail on what cookies are, please see the section “What are cookies?”
How will we use your data?
LordFox collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, and contact you if we need to for any reason relating to your order.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like – but we will not do this indiscriminately, and will ONLY send regular marketing information if you have consented to subscribe to a newsletter.
How do we store your data?
LordFox securely stores your data at our company headquarters, which are highly secure, alarmed against any unexpected intrusions, with 24/7 CCTV and protected 24/7 by rapid response teams in the case of any physical breach, which has never happened and we do not expect it to.
While we are processing your order, your information will be stored online in UK based datacentres, and on the marketplaces you used to make purchase, as well as our own sites, for only as long as is necessary to ensure we can process your order and ensure your satisfaction with it.
Please note that if you have purchased from us via a third party marketplace like Amazon, or eBay, these companies have their own policies on how they use your data.
LordFox will keep the digital files associated with your order for a maximum of a 6 month period. Once this time period has expired, these prepared files are automatically purged from our system. We may retain some data securely offline for a longer period, for our own records and to enable us to improve our services and products – but we will never use personally identifiable information to do this.
LordFox would like to send you information about products of ours that we think you might like, but we will not do so unless it relates to a specific order you recently purchased, or you have explicitly agreed to receive marketing. You may always opt out at a later date and have the right at any time to stop LordFox from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you have previously signed up to receive marketing, you can easily unsubscribe by replying to the email, or by contacting us via one of the methods described in the “How to contact us” section of this document.
What are your data protection rights?
LordFox would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request LordFox for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LordFox correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LordFox to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LordFox erase your personal data, under certain conditions. If you want to take advantage of this right, simple contact us at email@example.com, with the subject line "RIGHT TO ERASURE REQUEST", and a summary of the data you wish for us to erase.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LordFox restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LordFox’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LordFox transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via one of the methods described in the “How to contact us” section of this document.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website(s)
- Monitoring traffic in order to improve our services and products – these cookies are entirely anonymised.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites use:
- Functionality – LordFox uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – LordFox uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LordFox may share information collected in this way with third party services but this information is purely for analytical purposes, to improve and market our own services, and the user experience of our own sites. This information will be anonymised and not personally identifiable.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LordFox has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The best way to do this is via the website of the UK ICO: ico.org.uk